Return of the Prodigal Son by Pompeo Batoni - 1773

Evolution for the Catholic Student

Order 'Evolution for the Catholic Student' - Click on the image above


Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Stained Glass for the Church or Home



Stained Glass for the Church or Home


          I was recently introduced to a company I’d like to pass along.  Stained Glass Inc. produces religious and non-religious stained glass windows.  They have many selections that would be of interest to churches, but what excited me are all the options for windows, window inserts, doors, etc. that are available for residential homes.
          I always enjoy promoting solid Christian charities and businesses, and I would encourage you to explore their web site at http://stainedglassinc.com/ to get an idea of what’s available.  If nothing else, it will be a pleasurable visual experience.  Below is an image I particularly like representing the first Station of the Cross.